FREE Blog Header & Background Design

Huiwearn Kids Store just had a make-over! I designed the header using a digital scrapbooking kit made by Creations by Rachael.
In counjunction with the re-launch of this blogshop, I am giving away 2 FREE blog header & background designs.
All you have to do is....
1)  Follow this blogshop
2)  Add this blogshop to your blog list
3)  Add the blogshop banner to your blog
4) Email me your blog address and your choice of design using any of the following digital scrapbooking kits below. If you have something else in mind, just let me eg cooking blog header etc..... I can try to arrange for that as well.

If you require blog extras e.g. menu bar/sidebar title image/post title image/post footer/blog grab button etc, a small fee is chargeable from USD$1.50 (RM5 onwards).

The 2 winners will be selected by me.  
hwtuan[at]hotmail[dot]com


 
  




Participants :
1) nottinettii.blogspot.com
2) mummyayu.blogspot.com
3) ummuabdullahsyaakir.blogspot.com
4) mymamaloves.blogspot.com 
5) shopdjari.blogspot.com

No comments: